Georgia Baptist Convention Annual Meeting
November 13-15, 2022
Warren Church | Augusta Campus
The GBC Annual Meeting is a yearly event to conduct the business of the Georgia Baptist Convention in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws of the Convention. In addition, the Annual Meeting serves to provide inspiration for messengers from the member churches of the Convention as well as provide opportunities for networking among the member church representatives. It provides the opportunity for the Georgia Baptist Mission Board staff to increase the awareness of the ministries and resources available to the churches of the Georgia Baptist Convention.
At this year’s 200th Annual Meeting, hear from our leadership, as well as a great lineup of pastors & authors.
- Kevin Williams | Senior Pastor of First Baptist of Villa Rica and the President of the Georgia Baptist Convention
- Thomas Hammond | Executive Director of the Georgia Baptist Mission Board
- Tony Evans | Author & Pastor, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship
- Josh Smith | Pastor, Prince Avenue Baptist Church
- Wayne Robertson | Pastor, Morningside Baptist Church
Sunday, November 13
- Sending Celebration with the International Mission Board | 7:00-8:30 PM
Monday, November 14:
- Executive Committee
- Preaching Conference
- Session 1 | 6:00-9:00 PM
Tuesday, November 15:
- Session 2 | 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Session 3 | 2:00-5:30 PM
Annual Meeting Messenger Registration: All messengers are encouraged to register through their church for the Annual Meeting at http://igo.gabaptist.org. The link and login information was be provided to each church through email and a letter. If the church cannot locate this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.