It’s that time of year again! All the familiar sights and sounds and the beautiful season of giving. This year, we are partnering with families and professionals in our area through what we are calling The Giving Tree.
Through The Giving Tree, you will have the opportunity to take a tag that will directly bless a child, a foster family, First Responders, and many others this holiday season!
Directions for Giving Tree (trees will be placed at each campus):
1. Select a tag or tags from the Giving Tree that fits within your family’s budget.
2. Fill out the registration portion of each tag selected and place in marked box nearby.
3. Please notice the attached envelope of numbered stickers. This is important, so put it in a safe place!
4. Go shopping!
5. Please place a numbered sticker from attached envelope on each UNWRAPPED gift. This is a very important step to help us get the correct gift to the correct child.
6. Please deliver each UNWRAPPED gift with numbered stickers placed on them to the designated dop off area at the campus you attend during the 3rd week of November.
Mission Ministry | 706.922.7038 | email@example.com