Warren Life Foundation: Will & Estate Planning Q&A
Wednesday, January 24
Simmons Hall | Augusta Campus
Join us for this Q&A session as the Warren Life Foundation, in partnership with the Georgia Baptist Foundation, answers your estate planning questions and empowers you to make informed decisions, ensuring your estate is distributed in a way that both honors God and provides for your family.
One hour time slots will be available Sunday, February 25 through Tuesday, February 27 on the Augusta Campus & Tuesday, February 27 on the Grovetown campus, to obtain three important estate planning documents: Basic Will, Living Will/Healthcare Surrogate, and General Durable Power of Attorney. These confidential, legal documents will be prepared by estate planning attorneys working through the Georgia Baptist Convention.
Why is this service important?
– Young adults can ensure their children are protected by appointing guardians and establishing childcare trusts.
– Adults can ensure their assets will pass to their heirs without government interference and excessive legal costs.
– Mature adults can make provisions for spouses, children and grandchildren, and reduce or eliminate tax liability.
– Everyone can prayerfully consider leaving a Legacy Gift for ongoing ministry through Warren Life Foundation.
Financial investment with Georgia Baptist Foundation discount:
– Individual estate plan – $175
– Couple estate plan – $250
For further info, contact Finance Director Margaret Huffman, 706.922.7014,email@example.com