Lord, Let me Live in Your Power and Purpose …
Read 2 Corinthians 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
As you pray today, admit your weaknesses to the Lord. Confess that you are not only undeserving but unable to fulfill God’ will for your life with Him.
Lord, I thank You for …
- Your power at work within me and Your grace that flows through me
- The knowledge that when I am weak; You are strong
Lord, I ask You for …
- The understanding that You are sufficient and that all my needs are met in You
- An abundance of Your grace in my life today and everyday
- Your grace in helping me share the Gospel and live according to Your will
And now, Lord, I praise You. You are full of grace and truth. Your grace abounds. Not only does Your grace cover my sins but it empowers me to believe, to serve, to love, and to grow. You are great and greatly to be praised!
God doesn’t just give us grace; He gives us Jesus, the Lord of grace. – Joni Eareckson Tada