Lord, I Want to Make Prayer a Priority …
Read Jeremiah 29:11-13: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
As you pray today, begin with an earnest plea for God’s help. Be honest with God about your sins, your weakness in prayer, and your need for His help.
Lord, I thank You for …
- The gift of being able to communicate with You—a Holy, righteous God
- Your infallible Word that teaches and trains me
- Your promise to hear my prayers
Lord, I ask You for …
- The desire to make prayer a priority
- The discipline to commit to daily prayer
- The delight that comes from being in Your presence
And now Lord, I offer praise to You, for You are holy. Your perfection is beyond my understanding, and Your love is extravagant and infinite. Remind me that You are near today and that I am not forgotten.
The greatest tragedy of life is not unanswered prayer, but unoffered prayer. –F.B. Meyer
- Kid’s 28 Day Prayer Calendar
- Spotify Playlist
- Prayer Resources
- Fasting Resources
- 28 Days to Pray PDF
- Online Prayer Board