by Jacqueline Heider
This week as we focus on praying for our relationships, use the following Scripture to pray for your marriage, family, and friendships.
I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.
– Ephesians 4:1-7
- Help me interact with ________ with humility.
- Cause me to speak with gentleness as I share with __________.
- I need patience to bear with ____________.
- Bearing with __________ in love is difficult, Lord. Please put a guard over my mouth and love in my heart in this situation.
- Help me maintain unity and peace with regard to _______________.
Have a blessed week!