Lord, Let me Live in Your Power and Purpose …
Read Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
As you pray today, pause and think about the truth of the Gospel, and what it really means to be a child of God. Take a moment to confess any wrong thinking that you may have and ask the Lord to change your heart.
Lord, I thank You for …
- The truth and power of the Gospel message
- Jesus, who gave His life for me
- Allowing me to share in the joy of telling others about You
Lord, I ask You for …
- Boldness to witness to others
- The wisdom, knowledge, and discernment needed to share the Gospel—fully equip me for this task, Lord
- Eyes to see those around me who are hurting and the compassion to encourage and help them in their time of need
And now, Lord, I praise You. It is a blessing and honor to be called to share the Good News of Jesus. I am not worthy, but because I have Your Spirit in me, I am fully equipped to do the work You have called me to do.
The safest place in all the world is in the will of God, and the safest protection in all the world is the name of God. – Warren Wiersbe