Lord, Help Me to Walk in Purity …
Read Matthew 5:8: Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
As you pray today, begin by asking the Lord to reveal any areas of your heart that are impure. In humility, ask God to search Your heart and bring forth anything that is displeasing to Him.
Lord, I thank You for …
- The purity that is found in You alone
- The gift of Your salvation which brings me into Your presence, holy and redeemed
- The blessing which comes from a pure heart
Lord, I ask You for …
- The cleansing of my heart before You
- The peace which is found when I surrender all impurity to You
- The blessing of experiencing Your joy as I draw near to You
And now Lord, I offer praise to You as I lay down all that is impure in my heart. Forgive me for the many things I have thought against my brother or sister, create in me a new heart, Lord. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation as I firmly reside in Your forgiveness.
It is safe to tell the pure in heart that they shall see God, for only the pure in heart want to. – C.S. Lewis